Sunday 15 June 2014

Anchor Tutorial

I've been looking for good tutorial websites to get some better ideas as I've not been doing to well with interesting designs recently and I have found some good photographic tutorials instead. There's one that I really love with an anchor holding it together since I have a strange love for anchor jewelry at the moment. Unfortunately I'm not sure where the photo came from or who created it. It also isn't very good quality so I do apologise for that.


From what I gather you use six strands of two different colours that knot through the anchor hole and you just plait which makes half the bracelet and then you do the other half coming from the hook part of the anchor. I particularly like this design as there's so much different styles you could do as well as using different charms. I guess you could use any sort of stranded material as long as its flexible and thin. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment