Sunday 1 June 2014

Hey!

Hey guys! I'm starting this blog just to put my ideas out there, even if no-one sees, but its just going to be different bracelets I've made and other good ideas I've seen out there. They will mainly be friendship bracelet related in some way but with a few tweaks to maybe give inspiration. Most of the designs I do will either include embroidery floss, leather, waxed cord or cloth so they wont require much to make. Since this is just a hi, I'll just show you one of my favorite designs I haven't quite got round to making yet on friendship-bracelets.net (great website by the way). Pattern #73305 http://friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=73305 
 (I do not own the photo or anything to do with the website)
Thanks and I hope you enjoy (and excuse the cringyness) 

No comments:

Post a Comment